We Are Hiring!
Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers needed in the following cities:
Mill Creek, Bothell, Kenmore, Woodinville, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Duvall, Monroe, Snohomish, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, Arlington, Stanwood, Marysville, Everett, Mukilteo and surrounding areas.
Before we begin, we want to assure you that we have safety protocols in place for COVID-19 to keep everyone safe and healthy. We are accepting applications at this time. If you qualify, we will contact you to schedule an interview as soon as it is safe and we are able to fully return back to work.
The Alpha Mama LLC is an established, reputable pet care company seeking exceptional Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers to join our Pack. Our qualifications are specific. We are only looking for permanent part-time employees for these positions, not independent contractors. We take care of all the client coordination, you take care of the pets!
We pride ourselves on providing quality pet care, creating long-term relationships with both our clients and their pets! Clients book our services 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As their pet care providers, we must be able to accommodate their schedules and be available when needed. Weekly schedules/hours will vary depending on your personal availability. The more availability you have, the more you can earn!
Please note: This is a very part-time job to start (4-10 hours per week). More work available as business and your skills increase.
Pet sitting and dog walking offer a wonderful opportunity to spend time with a variety of animals. The schedules are flexible and you get plenty of outdoor exercise while earning great hourly pay. The animals lavish you with their love and affection and the work is fun. Our sitters love what they do and find pet care very rewarding.
PET SITTING VISITS
Flexible. Days and times vary. You will make 1+ visits per day for several days while client’s are away. You must be dependable and have a flexible schedule, including weekends, as visits frequently vary in days and times.
M-F 9am – 3pm
Flexible. Days and times vary, including occasional weekends.
Please do not apply if you have time constraints that will make you generally unavailable during the times listed above and please do not apply if you are out of town for most holidays. This position requires you to be VERY flexible. As pet sitters, we adjust our schedules to make sure our clients’ pets are able to receive the best care when their owners aren’t home. This job requires commitment and dedication. It is not a job for someone just looking for easy work and extra cash.
Our ideal candidate is someone who truly LOVES all pets. We do not discriminate against ANY breed or species. Someone that has experience caring for a variety of pets, feels comfortable walking both BIG and small dogs. You must be extremely detail oriented, be able to multi-task and follow detailed instructions. Be patient, organized, and responsible as well as punctual and reliable! You must be available to work at least 3 of the 5 major winter holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day (The more holidays you work the more pay you get!)
- MUST have knowledge of general dog behavior and be able to determine if a dog is in distress
- Be at least 18 yrs old and a local full-time resident
- Must have access to a reliable insured vehicle at all times, even at the last minute
- Pass a formal background check
- Own a smartphone with unlimited texting and be able to respond to messages in a timely manner
- Have OR obtain a Pet CPR and First Aid Certification within 30 days of hire
- Available to start immediately
- Have a calm demeanor
- Have good common sense and be able to problem solve
- Have functional and accurate GPS and the ability to use it PROPERLY
- MUST be capable of safely parking and BACKING OUT of difficult driveways and parking spots
- Keep track of last minute schedule changes, be punctual and able to manage time wisely
- Able to work unsupervised and follow company policies and protocols
- Good communication skills – must communicate effectively with management and on occasion, clients
Pay rate: $17.00/ Hr.
Please note: Some days are heavy with assignments while other days are lighter. This position is not for someone who is looking for a set amount of pay each week. That said, we will give you as many work assignments as you are willing to help with. We are a growing company with tons of consistent clients that need our help.